Oct 2nd, 2015
3. Entrepreneurship for Programmers
1800 Reserva Añejo Tequila
Anybody who puts they time in over a succession of years is on their way to mastery at something. That’s an exciting and true proposition.
I think it’s critical to slow down for a second and R&D instead of continually just repeating the development wheel we’ve already adopted.
What an awesome wild west it is right now to be able to invest stuff, at one point you had to be a Googler or a Microspfter to able to do big things, but that is no longer the case.
If you have the right tools you could be on a ranch, on top of a mountain or on a tropical island. Doesn't matter.
About the Guest
- Heath is an innovative producer, project manager, multitalented creative thinker, electronic media artist and management executive who has a genuine passion for producing in the mass communication arts.
- He has worked in the digital technology industry for over 20 years.
- He is the CEO/Founder of Grasp Creative Media.
- He was a Senior Program and Product Manager at Four Winds Interactive.
- He was a Director of Emerging Technology at URS Creative Solutions.
- He was a Senior Interactive Producer at New Frontier Media.
- He is the Co-founder of Random Kindness Apparel.