Sep 9th, 2017
18. The Self-Taught Programmer
You're gonna hit an aha moment like 'Oh I can totally do this'. For me, having random experiences and doing what the client needed and then moving on to something else entirely gave me enough of a base to then have one course be my aha moment.
Agile is a philosophy. It's a mindset. You either think that way or you don't. It's binary. You can't apply a set of rules to a team that doesn't think that way and have them function in an agile fashion.
About the Guest
- Brent is a Software Architect at MasterCard.
- He has a black belt in Taekwando.
- He knows JR. We're all friends.
- He is perhaps the biggest Barcelona fan.
- Actually, Tool. He's the biggest Tool fan.